Monday, April 8, 2013

How much longer until twitter dies?

Q. I reserved a nice spot under a tree, right next to myspace, friendster, napster and aol. I need to know when to start digging.

I'd murder it myself, but I lack the computer knowledge to do so.

And wipe that smirk off your face, facebook!

A. twitter will be around for a long time>don't start digging anytime soon

What's with all the pervs on Facebook that ask you to meet up and have sex with them?
Q. I get a new perv every few days that dose not friend but just wants to meet up or fly me to their home so they can make " love" to me. What the hell what is wrong with people. It's just my face on Facebook nothing suggestive or provocative I'm not perverse. I don't get the mind set. Please help
How do you report them ?

A. You can up the level of privacy on your profile too - so only those you are comfortable with can view and make contact.

You'd suppose though as people opt for privacy and never give such an opportunity, the world ends up with fewer having the courage to pull, left only pulling their pud....

How weird is it to add someone on Facebook you've seen around but haven't actually met?
Q. There's a guy I've seen around my school who I have mutual friends with, and I would like to befriend him! This is difficult for me, though, because I don't have any classes with him.
A friend of mine told me his name, and I really want to be friends with him, because he seems cool!
I've been close enough to him that he would recognize my face on Facebook, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know my name.
How weird would it be to add him on Facebook?
I don't want to date him or anything like that, I just want to be friends.
Is there a (socially) painless way to befriend him without being creepy?

Thank you!

A. I'd try to talk to him IRL first, and ask to facebook him, tell him your name, etc.. If that fails, just message him on facebook first. Make sure to introduce yourself before just adding him.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment