Monday, April 8, 2013

How to meet gay men and lesbians online websites just to be friends?

Q. Im a gay guy, Im very shy with social anxiety esp with gay men but I want to make friends online with lesbians and gay men. I would really like to talk with other people gays and lesbians and start a friendship with them. Its just with online I can be me without judgment and so when I finally meet them they already know me, plus they can have friends and I would have friends to because most likely they would like me too.

What websites are for gays and lesbians that you can make friends, and how to start talking to people online without being creepy. I dont want to do hookups because thats just not me and Im not looking for a boyfriend now because I dont think Im ready to be in a relationship.

I honestly kind of feel like a loser now and yet Im only 21

A. There is a website similar to Facebook called Showcase Freedom. It's a way of connecting to lgbtq people worldwide.

How can I find dang gay men in my dang area on Facebook?
Q. Is there a dang option on Facebook, where I can find some dang men in my area that are seeking men. You know, like there is on that dang website Myspace.

A. You'd probably be better off using a dang dating website. There's tons of them out there.

How can I involve myself with the LGBT community?
Q. I am a gay man, and I want to further involve myself in the LGBT community. I am considering coming out soon to my friends via facebook, so I thought it would also be nice to involve myself in the LGBT community. :)

A. You can join LGBT Clubs, Gay/Lesbian Support groups, Gay Centers, Gay Pride organizations, Gay-friendly websites, LGBT groups, Gay bars, etc., as well as attend Pride Parades, LGBT events, and other LGBT-related on-goings near you.

You'll have to do a bit of research based on where you live, but that should be very simple.
Then you just need to get in contact with the people and organizations.

Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment