Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do you increase the time of a video im recording on a friends facebook wall? ?

Q. i have a macbook, and for some reason whenever i leave videos on my friends facebook walls i can only record for 2minutes. My friend who has the same exact computer as me can record much longer videos. How do i increase the time of my video? thanks.

A. maybe change the quality you're using on your video?? IDK, sorry :/

Funny things to say when you hacked your friend facebook account?
Q. I can get into my friends facebook on my computer, and I want to post something funny on her wall. (nothing reallly mean/ innapropriate please)
thanks. 10 points top answer

A. "Hey guys, my phone deleted my numbers. Can you text me with your name?"

she'll get a million texts from people with just their names.

why cant i see my friends facebook wall?
Q. i cant see one of my friends facebook wall, but all of her other friends can. we cant figure out what is wrong. the wall to wall option isnt even there. has this happened to anyone else? if so, what should i do so i can see it.
thanks in advance!

A. Tell your friend to check her privacy settings. She might of accidentally added you to her "limited profile" list. If everything is fine there, then notify administration to fix the problem for you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment