Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How many gay men here look, dress and act like a normal man?

Q. So on Facebook and Tumblr I am constantly seeing these skinny gay guys who have horrible haircuts dyed silly colours, with lots of tattoos and piercings, wearing stupid clothes, posing really effeminitely and posting videos of them acting really "gay". (That is just my opinion of course, I don't want an argument.)

Even at school the only openly gay guys I know of are like that too!

But I know that surely not all gay men are like that. How many of you dress in a normal way, and act in such a way that most people wouldn't instantly be able to tell you are gay?

A. What do you mean like a normal man? dress in a normal way? What makes you think you are normal? You need to broaden your horizons. All gay men don't look, act or dress the same way. The ones that aren't obvious to you aren't dressing, looking and acting like normal men. That's how they dress, look and act. This is a stupid question too. How do you expect to get an answer? One by one and then you're going to add them up?

Do you believe that gay, or bi guys who are feminine in high school change as they get older?
Q. Or do you believe the femininity has nothing to do with their age or period of time?
Im not sure what to believe but i think that many of these guys will mature and lose some of that femininity. Because i tend to meet many normal, and masculine gay/bi men (20+ Yrs old), but never seem to see any in high school.
What do you think?

A. There is one guy I know who in high school was very queeny, he talked like a valley girl and even dressed up a little like Boy George. I saw him when I was visiting my parents home for the holidays in Michigan at a local shopping mall and he was buffed up (Like someone who went to the gym 6 out of 7 days a week!) and even had a five o'clock shadow. I almost wanted to have a booty call with him but sadly he had a man of his own back in San Diego! (Where he now resides. He was visiting his family for the holidays as well.)

There was another guy who was on the football team and was very butch and even use to bully the gay students (Including me!) A couple years after graduation I hear from an old high school friend that he himself came out of the closet. He tried to add me as a facebook friend and I replied back "Why would I want to be friends with someone who use to call me a faggot and a queer when I was in high school?" He replied with a heart-fulled letter that said basically that he did the things he did because he was the coward and sissy because he was afraid of himself! He even said that he doesn't even know that old person anymore and wanted nothing more to do with it. He wished he could make amends for what he did and I accepted it.

Why do gay men show more interest than girls?
Q. I've noticed that the guys I've met that happened to be gay actually aren't quiet, listen, and show interest to what I'm saying compared to the girls I've met and talked too. The girls are usually quiet and don't talk as much whereas the gay guys do. I'm not gay, I'm straight it's just weird how I meet them in class and have no idea their gay until they've added me on Facebook lol.

A. A lot of gay men are sometimes just more open and friendly towards people. Not all of them, but the vast majority of the gay men I know are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment