Saturday, April 6, 2013

How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expen?

Q. How do u advertise on FaceBook. Can you use url signatures? I prefer not to pay the ppc because it is so expensive. Can you create a page and send people to that?

A. Why don't you go to Facebook and find out, instead of asking this question in the mental health section?? You won't get many answers here about that.

How can i get free advertising in facebook?
Q. Does anybody know how i can get free advertising in facebook?

A. This Tiny string of code is legal for free face book advertising!
It is an insider secret from a former facebook employee for free advertising.

http://bit.ly/fXzCav

Hope this helps! Money Nut

How do I get " advertise on facebook " off my admin page?
Q. I recently created a page on facebook and whenever I log in now a screen comes up that says " Advertise on facebook " and it won't go away. what should I do?

A. you Cant Get Rid of it its Part of Facebook Sorry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment