Saturday, April 6, 2013

How long does facebook site maintenance usually takes?

Q. It's been almost 3 days and my account is still not ok. Can someone let me know how to report it?

A. I have been getting site maintenance notice since 8am on Saturday morning and it is most infurating that there is no customer service or helpline direct phone number. I tried deleting caches, cookies etc as per facebook help instructions but still no use. I have google searched this problem and MILLIONS of people have had this message over the years and their profile often disappears afterward losing all photos etc. I have sent them over a dozen emails and filled out the form on the facebook help page and no replies whatsoever. They dont give a shit probably because is is not a paying site. The email addresses I have used are the following: I have now started sending emails on the hour every hour. My family members can all access their accounts from this same PC so its not a fault with our modem or PC. I took these addresses from other peoples correspodence regarding this problem.

'info+nvcevmr@facebook.com'; 'abuse+dwybo1b@facebook.com'; 'appeals@facebook.com''disabled@facebook.com'; 'info@facebook.com'; 'info+ddoa8b5@facebook.com'; 'abuse+dt17u8y@facebook.com'; 'info+ddoa8b5@facebook.com'; 'support@facebook.com'; 'privacy@facebook.com'; 'login@facebook.com'

Is there any hotline for helping the cyber addiction of teenagers in Malaysia?
Q. I need help!! I'm really addicted with Facebook and can't stop it... Please help me since I can't find the helpline.

A. you should unplug your internet ,if you go on you should slap yourself , or do a swear jar like if you go on put 5 bucks in the jar ,

Why my facebook account is temporary unavialable?
Q. I was using facebook account till september and them stop using it as my exams was near and when i again loged in it shows 'your account is temporary unavailable'
why

A. It can happen for many reason. It depends on how many friends do you have, what did you do in facebook, and how you leave that.
Try to log in again and again. If you can't access, then try to sign up with the same email id or number. If your account is still there, then you can't sign up with the same address. Or if your account is deactivated then your sign up process will continue. In that case, sign up for new account.
You can contact facebook helpline too, but it doesn't bring a good result. As it is the biggest community of the world, thousand of account deactivated everyday for some reason. But there are some unlucky account which deactivated without any reason. You one might be one of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment