Friday, April 5, 2013

How do I skin my Facebook Page and where do I get templates or themes?

Q. I would like to change my background theme on Facebook and add more stylish frames. Does anybody know where I can get free themes?

A. There is no app, program or option to do this. Part of the attraction to facebook over myspace is that it looks clean and is easy to use, so they don't allow it. It is impossible to do it.

Does anyone know where to find FACEBOOK templates for MICROSOFT WORD?
Q. I'm doing this project for school in which I have to make a Facebook Page for a Historical Person, but we can't create an actual account... So, I'm looking for Templates that I can use that look like a Facebook Page. I've been searching and searching with no luck, so I was wondering if someone can help! Thanks :)

A. I would just go to Facebook and use your Print Screen button to take a pic of it. Then paste it into Paint and erase all the pics, text, and all that. Then, in Paint, just create text boxes for all the areas you want to write in. That would probably be the easiest and you could be way more creative with it, you could even edit the ads or make your own in Paint.

How to install a theme in a facebook product page?
Q. Hey guys, I just bought a theme for a facebook product/fan page, but it didn't come with installation instructions, just a bunch of files and folders. Can you please tell me, or show me a tutorial on how to install this? Thanks, and here is the theme I am talking about:


http://www.facebook.com/pezflash.previews?sk=app_146195685451991



http://activeden.net/item/facebook-restaurant-hotel-template/241398


Thanks a lot!

A. you have to have your own paid website to add it in

do you pay for your own website hosting?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment