Friday, April 5, 2013

What are the best email marketing websites to build email list?

Q. Looking to build an opt in email list for my business and I've been looking at different sites offering to build an email list. Which is the best between Aweber,GetResponse or Mailchimp or any other email marketing company? Looking to expand my business and I need advice on which company to go with!

A. You can build email lists for free, if you like contact me and ill coach you on how to do this properly but roughly what you should be doing is going on sites like facebook and seeing the problems people are having and offer them a free way out of that problem by providing a program in exchange for their email address

One that ive used is an auto friend and gift acceptor script that saves people a lot of time

Another is the zynga poker bot, this plays poker for people and wins them chips while they sleep and is very popular

Use a youtube video with a link in the description to your opt in list

Once someone has signed up send them the program or link to the program

You can rake in literally thousands of active emails this way legally

Don't pay someone to do it for you its too easy to do

How to Remove facebook reply addresses from my contacts list even though I deleted them from contact list?
Q. I deleted some facebook email addresses from my contacts list. However when I go to create a New Email and click on the + sign to search my contacts I still see these deleted contacts. How can I get them out.

A. I think you can check in privacy/account setting

What is the best online service for bands to create a website, advertise, and handle email list adds etc.?
Q. I have a Facebook and Myspace for my band. But I need a real website with an easy way for people to get added to the email list without me needing to do anything. Also, advertising to a specific demographic would be nice. The only suggestion I have is bandzoogle, but they only allow 10K emails?

A. I know one company called indigloo.They prepare the website.build targeted traffic.Take your website to top ten of search results.Best thing is they charge money after doning all these things.Its invitation only.You have to go to below link and fill contact us form explaining your needs.

http://www.indigloo.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment