Sunday, April 7, 2013

How do I remove offline contacts from Facebook Chat sidebar?

Q. This sounds absurd, but after a harsh breakup with a long time girlfriend, everytime I open the facebook chat sidebar, her name is there. She isn't online, but unavailable. I know I can limit my availability and be seen as offline to her, but I would not like to do so. I simply want to know how to remove someone stuck on my fb chat window for no reason. Thank you graciously for the help.

A. This is the system of facebook chat now and i think you may can remove it by contracting with Facebook security team.

how can adjust the facebook chat settings on my yahoo mail?
Q. My facebook chat from yahoo mail is connected to another account.How can i correct it?

A. Hi there,

I have included an article that provides further information and may assist you with this matter.

How to enable or disable Facebook Chat in Yahoo! Mail
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN6675&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML

You will need to remove the link between Facebook and your Yahoo! Mail account and relink it to the correct one.

Hope this helps. Cheers !! :)

What do the hours mean next to the mobile icon on Facebook Chat?
Q. With some people on Facebook chat it has a mobile icon and then minutes or hours next to it, does that mean it was the last time they were active on Facebook Chat or Facebook in general? And when they use Facebook from their computer, do these hours change under Facebook Chat or stay the same?

A. It tells you the last time they were active on facebook chat




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment