Sunday, April 7, 2013

How do you make a slide show of pictures that you can post on Facebook with music?

Q. My friend is moving away and I want to make her a goodbye slideshow of all the pictures. and i want to add music in it.

A. Probably the simplest way is to use Windows Movie Maker and just drag and drop the pictures in along with music and then upload it to Facebook. Or you can try: http://www.onetruemedia.com/

OneTrueMedia helps you turn your photos and video into awesome slideshows and video montages for free.

Any ways to make photo slideshow on ipad 3?
Q. Hey guys, are there any ways to make slideshow on ipad 3? i just got the new iPad 3 a few days ago. today when i tried to make a photo slideshow on it, i found i could't update some photos, and can't make the slideshow! what can i do? help me please, thanks!

A. Yes, I use iPad3, too. I use the hot Photo Slideshow Director HD app. It supports the new version iPad3. It lets me use my iPad to organize the digital photos from camera roll, picasa web albums,Facebook photo albums, Flickr photo sets and create eye-catching slideshow in minutes.

After prepare the slideshow it can help users play slideshow on HDTV or upload slideshow video to YouTube, Facebook, or transfer to PC drectly, Don't need to sync or use USB cable.
http://photo-slideshow-director.com/blog/how-to-create-a-photo-slideshow-with-photo-slideshow-director-hd-on-ipad/

Can I Make a PowerPoint into a Movie Format to Post to Facebook?
Q. I made a power point, that I promised all my friends they could see, but facebook doesn't support uploading powerpoints, Is there a way that I can keep it as it is but make it into a format that facebook will accept?

A. Method A: (for PowerPoint 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010)
Use a PowerPoint to video converter like
Leawo PowerPoint to Video http://www.leawo.com/powerpoint-video-converter/
to convert your powerpoint file to movie format directly. Leawo also have a free edition of this converter, but some limits are set.

Method B (for PowerPoint 2010 user):
If you are using PowerPoint 2010, you can directly create a wmv video:
http://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/blog/convert-powerpoint-2010-presentations-to-video-more-than-wmv/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment