Monday, April 1, 2013

How do I delete some people from facebook without offending them?

Q. I want to delete some people from facebook. They are people I work with because I simply don't them in my business anymore and i really don't like them that much either. My facebook book postings has been used for gossip. I still want to keep my facebook up, just not with people I work with. What is the best way of going about this? Once they know they are deleted they will take it personal.

A. you can just go to the left sidebar press friends and press "delete." when you delete someone off your friends list facebook doesn't notify them. unless they frequently stalk your profile they won't know. the only way they will know however is if they try to see your profile and it says "add as friend." that's when they know you're not their friend anymore. if you really want to go the extra mile you can just block them. that way they can't find your profile. OR you can just hide their gossip from your newsfeed. that may be less offensive.

How to delete multiple friends faster on Facebook?
Q. I've noticed i have too many people i honestly don't know on Facebook book. Going to their pages and unmarking them as a friend takes to long as does going to the friends page and going down the list because the page reloads. So how can you delete multiple friends faster?

A. This guide will show you the quickest way to remove multiple Facebook friends:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-to-delete-multiple-friends-on.html

Good luck!

I have blocked someone from facebook but can still access their farm on farmville?
Q. I have blocked someone from facebook book and removed them from farmville as well, but I can still access their farm and its boardering mine. Why is this and how do I get her out of my life?

A. Ok, you need to click on the "My Neighbors" tab, then scroll down to this person you want to remove and then select"Remove as neighbor" That should work even though you still arent friends.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment