Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How come I don't get Facebook notifications to my Blackberry?

Q. I have the Blackberry Curve 8310, and I downloaded Facebook to it. When I first downloaded it I got the notifications, but now I don't get notifications and its slow. I remember I changed something but I don't know how to delete it off my phone and re download Facebook. Can anyone tell me how to and then how to download a new version or something?

A. hmm. . .check your acc settings, there is probably an option in there. if you downloaded facebook, but nothing is being sent to you, its probably just cuz facebook doesnt have you registered as the number to call for that acc

How to download Facebook data from Mobile?
Q. In order to make my facebook account more secure I want to download my Facebook data.
How can I do this?

A. It can be done here

https://www.facebook.com/settings

Is there a way to change your Facebook status from a cellphone without internet access?
Q. I already tried texting my status to FBOOK and it sent one back saying I had to download facebook mobile. Only I don't have internet on my phone to do that. Help me?

A. If you sign up for Twitter, you can use your texts to Twitter as your Facebook status. There's an app on Facebook that allows you to do it.

http://www.twitter.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment