Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What is a clever facebook status for the England vs. USA World Cup game tomorrow?

Q. What is a clever facebook status for the England vs. USA World Cup game tomorrow? I am British and I am supporting England. I want to make a clever facebook status for tomorrow. Please help me! I was thinking of a facebook status which had to do with getting back at the US for the revolutionary war but I couldn't think of anything clever enough. Any other clever facebook status would be much appreciated.

A. "I'm so clever that I can't even come up with a clever facebook status. See how clever I am?"

What is a good facebook status for a bartender to post to get customers to come in?
Q. My boss wants the bartenders and servers to post a Facebook status to get business. I've been posting a status everyday, they seem to get less interesting I need a few ideas on a good status to post that's creative and That will catch people's attention!!!!

A. Zuckerberg of Facebook to keep an iron grip after IPO
http://ha-hi.com/zuckerberg-of-facebook-to-keep-an-iron-grip-after-ipo-81671.html

How to tag someone in a facebook status on the iPad?
Q. I have an iPad and I would like to know how to tag someone in a facebook status on it. I can't figured out how.
ON AN IPAD.

A. Now you can tag your friends and other things youâre connected to in your Facebook status and other posts. This feature works with the Publisher box that appears on your home page and profile page.
Type the "@" symbol in the Publisher text field, either to start the post or as a new word with a space before it.
Directly after the "@" symbol, type any part of the name you would like to tag. A new drop-down menu will appear with all matching entries. You can tag friends, Pages, groups, events and applications.
Click the name you would like to tag. It will appear as a blue link in your post. You can tag multiple different names in the same post.
People who can see your post will be able to click through to view the profile, Page, group or event you tag, but only if the existing privacy settings permit this.

Tagging allows you to more actively mention your friends and other things you are connected to on Facebook. It also lets you direct a post at specific people while still keeping the conversation open. Friends you tag will receive a notification and Wall story that you have tagged them, and also when someone else comments on a post they are tagged in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment