Thursday, April 4, 2013

easiest way to forge a facebook page?

Q. don't worry. I need to make a facebook page about a character from a play, for a project, But i don't know the easiest way to make a excellent quality mock page. Im thinking id have to use photoshop, don't really want to do that though. Any resources like fonts used, or template type things would be appreciated.

A. Maybe you could make a real facebook page for the character and make up friends for the character and have them post on their wall. Then after you've got everything set up you can take a screenshot of the page.

Where can i find a facebook template?
Q. i have to make a facebook page for an old guy that died a long time ago. I need a template of the recent facebook profile. Where can i find one?

A. is this what you're looking for?

I'm making a facebook profile of an element, where can I find an easily editable Blank Facebook template?
Q. I need to make a facebook profile of an element (Strontium) for a school project..
I need an easily editable blank, or mostly blank facebook template.
Please don't tell me to Photoshop in text and all into a blank facebook page..
I need something where I can already copy or type stuff in.

A. there is none.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment