Thursday, April 4, 2013

Can I go back to the old Facebook app without jailbreaking my iPhone?

Q. I want the Facebook app for my iPhone, but I want version 3.2.2 or earlier. Is this possible without jailbreaking?

A. no its not possible but you can actually jailbreak and then download Installous from cydia and search for facebook in the app and then when u click on download facebook it will bring all of the versions of fb, u just click on one of them and thats it. u get the version u want.

What is the best way to promote a facebook app?
Q. I just finished writing a facebook app. Unfortunately I read that there are 20,000 facebook apps out there. I don't have that many friends there. How do I get potential users to find my app?

A. The above suggestion is a pretty good one.

You can also place an invite option in your application. Try and get all of your friends to add your new app, then prompt them to invite everyone on their friends list and so on and so on. It will also help if your application is pretty cool! lol

How to change your relationship status from the facebook app from the iphone?
Q. I have the most recent version of the facebook app but i cant figure out how to change my relationship status from it can someone tell me how?

A. Sadly you can not change your relationship status from the facebook application on the Iphone. Sorry its a pain though. Just go on the computer next time you get around to it:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment