Tuesday, April 9, 2013

What can I do to make my slow computer play facebook games?

Q. I have a slow windows 98 computer. I want to play Facebook games such as Frontierville and Farmville, but my computer is too slow/old.. Is there anything I can do to upgrade enough to play these games? I cannot afford better computer right now as much as I would like so that is not a solution! Please help if you have any ideas!

A. Please state how old your computer is. (specs) You can get some cheap parts for your old machine that'll make it at least play old games, 2GBs of RAM and a decent video card should be fine.

How to make facebook games faster?
Q. I love playing facebook games, what is the best browser to play the games, and how can i make the games faster?

A. google chrome with adblock.
if you want it to be faster then you need a better PC.

Why cant I watch any videos or play facebook games on my computer?
Q. When I try to play facebook games they dont load at all and when I try to watch videos the either dont load at all or on youtube it just says that an error occurred and to try again later but this happens with every video i try to play on there. Help anyone? Please?

A. Because you haven't download the Adobe Flash Player




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment