Friday, April 12, 2013

What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?

Q. What are some funny facebook status and "that awkward moment " jokes ?

A. That awkward momemt when a sentence doesn't end the way you octopus.

What is a funny facebook status I could make?
Q. This is dumb, but what is a funny facebook status I could make? Who doesn't want a well-liked status...:P

A. A funny Facebook status that I can think of is "Peanut butter jelly time"

Good luck!

What is some funny facebook statuses about the Chicago Bears&Packers game?
Q. I want some funny facebook statuses about the Bears/Packers game todayy!

A. I told a someone today that I am a Bears fan because my mom and dad were Bears fans.

They asked me, "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would you be then?â

I paused, smiled, and told him, âThen Iâd be a Packers fan!â




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment