Friday, April 12, 2013

What are Some Facebook games i Can get Free facebook Credits?

Q. Besides Hello City and Bejeweled Blitz What Other Facebook Games i can Get Facebook Credits?

A. Mafia Wars, Hello City, Wild ones are the ones I know

Is there a way where you can take the Mafia Wars from your myspace and put it on your facebook?
Q. I have a Mafia Wars on my myspace and I am doing super good on it. Now I have a facebook and I was wondering if I could convert my myspace game to my facebook game so I dont have to start all over. Can someone help me please? I hope I can!! Its kind of hard to explain so feel free to ask questions if you are not quite sure what I am asking.

A. As of yet, no. The company that owns Mafia wars may consider combined databases for there next games though.

How do I check for my free gifts INVITES on the new FaceBook?
Q. Okay the question gives most of the information but my friend said she sent me a free gift on a facebook game called YOVILLE but I dont know how to find it. I used to but since facebook changed a bit, i dont know, help me please!

A. on the right hand side, there's a panel called 'gift requests'. it should be under that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment