Thursday, April 4, 2013

My facebook account was deactivated. I have emailed facebook and no response, How do I reactivate?

Q. Ihave emailed Facebook several times and get no response. I had never got a warning rhat I had violated any terms. I want my account back

A. who deactivated it? was it you or someone else.to get it back:
type in your e-mail and password
you'll get a confirmation e-mail from Facbook to reactivate your account
click on that link and you're done.

next time don't tell anyone your password,and make another while you're at it.

how do i email facebook about not knowing my security questions for logining in?
Q. I got a new computer program so now facebook is making me to go through security check and it asks me my security questions but i dnt no the answers to them so i was wondering how can i email facebook about it

A. .

How can I get my facebook account back thats disabled?
Q. I don't think I didn't do anything wrong to have my account disabled.
Is there a link that I could email facebook asking to activate my account or is there any other way?

A. If your account has been disabled for security reasons or due to a violation of Facebookâs Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, you may need to contact them to regain access to your account.

http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=15875




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment