Wednesday, April 17, 2013

If facebook blocked my inbox for a day or so does the message I try to send get sent later?

Q. If facebook blocked my inbox for a day or so does the message I try to send get sent later?
So I was inboxing a friend and it said I was answering/sending too fast and it blocks your inbox for a few hours to a couple days.
Did the message I tried to send , get sent or does it get sent after?
AND- I tried a few times to answer so I'm just wondering if it'll send them all ?

A. It might not of sent all of them. I would check your outbox and see (or Sent Mail). If not I would resend them. FaceBook has done this to me a few times. If its still blocked I would contact them and find out why. hope this helps.

how long does facebook block people for spaming?
Q. I just cant comment and do other stuff how long does it take to comment or does facebook block me for good?

A. Blocked for good.

How do I use facebook on a blocked computer?
Q. This computer has facebook blocked and I am not allowed to change security settings. I know people who use facebook on here so I know its possible. How do I do that???

A. use https://www.facebook.com instead of http://www.facebook.com it really works this s how we used to access in our college enjoy :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment