Friday, April 5, 2013

How to get rid of these ads from Facebook?

Q. I got a new laptop. When I went on facebook, there were a bunch of ads. I know there are ads on facebook but these ads are different. They are on my wall now, my news feed and just everywhere! My other laptop doesn't have that! How can I get rid of them? Does it have something to do with pagerage because it says I have it.

A. i think its a program that is making this check you laptop an see if you have any strange program ..

How do i get rid of ads on facebook, youtube, and other website that are not suppose to be there?
Q. How do i get rid of ads on facebook, youtube, and other website that are not suppose to be there like there are all these ads all of a sudden taking up all of my news feed, and friends walls on facebook.and ads on you tube that are not suppose to be there. what do i do?

A. go to your browser options and turn on the pop up blocker...hope it will solve ur problem...

how do you block commercial ads on facebook?
Q. All of a sudden im getting those little commercial ads on facebook and it slows down my computer. How do I get rid of them? I looked all over in my settings and I cant find anything to block them.

A. You can't block the ads, that's how Facebook makes their money! If you do block them, you account will be suspended!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment