Monday, April 22, 2013

How do you remove facebook photo from yahoo emails?

Q. Everytime I send an email off using yahoo email account, my facebook photo appears. How do I prevent / remove facebook photo away from yahoo?

A. When you log into yahoo... Under the tab - What's New... There is text that says What are you doing now? Click on that...

When you click on it a facebook icon will appear, right next to it in brackets is text saying unlink.

Click on it!

It will then say account unlinked!

I had the same problem and it is now sorted!

What does it mean a picture of you and a letter on the 30 facebook photo challenge?
Q. What does it mean a picture of you and a letter on the 30 facebook photo challenge?
Well I guess I didn't make myself crystal clear.
What does it mean letter ? Like 'a' or a actual letter( note ) like thing ?
Or something else ?

A. According to someone of fb, "tech i means place a letter on the table and then take a related photo and place it on the table on top of the letter and then take a pic of the stuff on the table.. but the point is to be creative so some just take a picture with a alpha letter or making letters with their hands... its up to u."

I don't really get it either. But I guess its up to you to decide.

Just take a picture of yourself with an alphabet letter.

What is the World Record for Facebook Photo Comments?
Q. I would like to know "What is the World Record for Facebook Photo Comments?" my friends and I, have been trying to break the world record. We have more than 2,000 comments already and the picture has only been added 3 days ago. Please let us know. Thank You.

A. 1,334,566 comments




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment