Tuesday, April 2, 2013

how do you post comments on facebook as being from your company page?

Q. I want to post on someones page like it's from my company page and not from my personal page.

A. Go to the page of your company, write whatever you want to tell the world on its wall, and it will automatically publish as being written by the page.

How to make an add button for company facebook page?
Q. My husbands company is making a facebook page, but theyve made the page the only problem is there isnt a button that allows people to "add" the company & then them accept or deny the friends, there is only a like button for people to like the page, so they cant control who is on the friends list. Is there some way to go about making the company facebook page to where people will have to add them & be accepted instead of just liking the page?? Thanks!

A. Let me clear it -

Facebook profile allows to add/delete/block etc friends.By a Facebook profile you can control all of these options.

On the other hand, you are so right about Facebook page. There will be a "Like" button in the Facebook page. So who wants to be the fan of your page, just click the "Like" button.

Company facebook page would like to friend people and fan other companies. How do we do that?
Q. In facebook, I would like to friend my customers and fan other companies I work with. How do I do this from the company page (not my personal profile)?

A. It isn't possible for fan pages to friend or fan other pages. Your customers will need to fan you using their personal profiles. You can invite the friends of your personal account to fan your page, by clicking the "Share" button while viewing your fan page. It is located in the bottom left column.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment