Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do I put Flash on my Facebook page?

Q. Ok, so I made a Facebook page for my company and a Flash banner for my company's Facebook page. Is there any way I can put it on the top of my page? I could make a vertical version if it's easier to put on the side too. I've seen various tutorials but they are all a tiny bit different than what I want in some form. Thanks!

A. What formats of video files can I upload?:

We support almost all video file types, but you'll have the best luck with the MP4 format. Here's the complete list:

3g2 (Mobile Video)
3gp (Mobile Video)
3gpp (Mobile Video)
asf (Windows Media Video)
avi (AVI Video)
dat (MPEG Video)
divx (DIVX Video)
dv (DV Video)
f4v (Flash Video)
flv (Flash Video)
m2ts (M2TS Video)
m4v (MPEG-4 Video)
mkv (Matroska Format)
mod (MOD Video)
mov (QuickTime Movie)
mp4 (MPEG-4 Video)
mpe (MPEG Video)
mpeg (MPEG Video)
mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
mpg (MPEG Video)
mts (AVCHD Video)
nsv (Nullsoft Video)
ogm (Ogg Media Format)
ogv (Ogg Video Format)
qt (QuickTime Movie)
tod (TOD Video)
ts (MPEG Transport Stream)
vob (DVD Video)
wmv (Windows Media Video)


The aspect ratio of the video has to be between 9x16 and 16x9, and the video cannot exceed the file size or length that the upload page suggests.

See:

https://www.facebook.com/help/154271141375595/
https://www.facebook.com/help/218673814818907/?q=video+formats&sid=0dzak7gnTYFkgS9SE
https://www.facebook.com/help/166707406722029/?q=video+formats&sid=0YbXe5z4jAvyVplgk

Ron

How to work a company facebook page?
Q. My business partner and I already have personal pages set up and we were going to try and make a facebook for our business finally, but the thing wants to link to our personal pages and we don't want that. Does anyone have a facebook page for their business and know a simpler way to run it? Thanks.

A. Until now page creators are completely anonymous and even their messages appear as being made by the page and not by them. I can't assure you this won't change in the future, but until now it's this way.

This guide will explain you how to create a page on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-create-fan-page-on-facebook.html

Good luck!

Is there a way to have a "guest blogger" update for my facebook company page?
Q. I manage my company's facebook page. Is there a way for for the CEO to make posts that show up in our 500 followers' news feeds while still maintaining the privacy of his personal facebook page? I'd like to be able to send updates to our followers not from "Company_Name" with "Company_Logo" but rather from "CEO_Name" with "CEO_Avatar? I hope I'm describing this clearly.

A. Facebook offers several support options if you have an issue with your Facebook account. You can search the Facebook Help Center and find a wide variety of answers to solve your problem. If




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment