Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How can I get a screenshot of a facebook page and a blog into a powerpoint presentation?

Q. I'm working on a marketing presentation and need to get images from facebook and a blog into the slides. Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Thanks - and thanks for the legal advice, never thought of it (duh, should've.)

A. Alt-prtscn or ctrl-prtscn to put it to the buffer, and then paste it into PowerPoint. However, what you propose is illegal unless you have facebook's permission to use their content.

How can I enlarge a small jpeg image without losing quality?
Q. I found a jpeg image on Facebook which was only 200x281pxls. When I saved it to my computer and tried to enlarge with editing software, the image just distorted. Double clicking the original was also useless! Is there a way around this?
I'd like to make it clear that I haven't stolen, or intend to steal, anybody's image. The family in the photo are dear friends and I just wanted to print off the image for myself without having to trouble them to email me a larger copy!

A. Try to use this picture resizing tool http://www.softorbits.com/batch_picture_resize/ It works well!

Is there any way to delete or hide all of your previous Facebook statuses?
Q. I just went through a breakup, and I'm trying to refine my image and Facebook page in gneral. Is there any way I can delete all of my Facebook statuses or even wall posts too without disabling my wall completely? I just want to trash all of the old posts but want people to able to write on my wall in the future. Is this possible?

A. Could be quite an arduous task, but you'll have to delete them one by one, im sure theres a few older ones you'll want to keep, and in all honesty not that many people go that far back if they are checking your page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment