Thursday, March 14, 2013

What's the best software to use for advertising in a small business?

Q. Our pet supply store has an advertising agent, who doesn't seem to have a clue how to advertise us (long story). I was wondering what software is best for advertising, meaning what can I use to make flyers, ads, facebook banners, etc. I'm general manager of the store and the only idea I have is with adobe but I'm sure there are other programs out there.
What program for MS Office could I use?

A. MS Office, Small business edition.

What is the online emo collage maker that used to be an ad on facebook?
Q. Okay so every time i used to get on to facebook there used to be this ad for a cute emo looking free online collage/scrapbook maker. now its no longer an ad on facebook and i really need to know what this website is. does anyone know what the website is?!

A. Try CropMom at http://www.cropmom.com

How to get ads off of Facebook and YouTube?
Q. Now I am on a Sony laptop, there are ads all over the internet and its having a HUGE effect on the way my internet is running, and across the room is another laptop, newer, with no ads of Facebook or YouTube. I need to find out how to get these computer freezing ads off already!

A. Google chrome is better and how is it not reliable? All you need to know is a few settings to change and it is pretty amazing and runs faster.

As for adblock go search google for the add-on.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment