Sunday, March 31, 2013

How do I link my facebook account with my Yahoo mail (and show my facebook photo on my email)?

Q. When I get some people's email they have their facebook photo showing in the upper right-hand corner of their email. How do I get my facebook photo to show-up on my yahoo emails?

A. http://www.tothepc.com/archives/add-link-facebook-account-with-yahoo-mail/ <follow directions on that site for linking facebook with yahoo mail

Why would a young woman change her facebook photo to one of her wedding photos on her wedding anniversary?
Q. She only changes her facebook photo like twice a year. She was never the gushy type about their relationship at all....now for their 4th wedding anniversary, she changes her photo to one from their wedding day that she had never even posted before.


What does this mean?

A. Considering majority of your questions have been about "getting arrested for harassment," and "phone numbers on Craigslist," and now monitoring some woman's profile picture changes for at least a year on Facebook, I'd say you're a psychopath who's been rejected by a woman who is trying to press charges against you for harassment, and she's in love with someone you will never be, and in turn you're stalking her / her Facebook profile to see if there's any hint that their relationship is faltering.

People like you are the reason why I don't walk home alone at night.

How to give an honest opinion about friend's facebook photo?
Q. My friend asked me to give my opinion on his facebook photo. He is 45, and took a photo kneeling in front of his mailbox. He is wearing sunglasses that cover half of his face, a white wife beater shirt and jeans. He is holding yard tools.

I think he looks rather silly. What do you think?

A. he is 45-be carefull,honesty might be oh so very wrong here. i am assuming you are quite young,this feels well kinda pervy to me. i also am an old f@rt, but other than this post you wont hear from me again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment