Sunday, March 31, 2013

Can you play Facebook games on an Android phone?

Q. I have heard people say you can download something to an Android phone in order to play Facebook games on it. Is this true? If so, what would I need to download?

A. it depends....

http://www.ehow.com/how_7705963_play-facebook-games-android.html

Where can i play Facebook games without having an account?
Q. My parents don't let me have a Facebook account but i like the Facebook games TOO much. If anybody knows where can i play them without a Facebook account please let me know.

A. Iphone app from fcebook and pick guest

How can i play my facebook games on my google nexxus 7?
Q. Have a Google nexus just want to play my Facebook games like township and city ville.

A. Koo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment