Saturday, March 30, 2013

If a girls facebook says she is single, is it most likely true?

Q. I know most girls are religious when it comes to keeping her facebook updated. Well, the girls I have known. Are my chances good if her facebook says single that she truly is?

A. Yea, have you met a girl? Haha most girls don't lie about it on Facebook. The only reason why they would is they don't want anyone finding out that their dating or theyre parents don't allow them to date

Is it stocking if you look someone up on facebook?
Q. Is it stocking if you look on someone facebook page to see if there single or dating someone?

A. If you are not going to react in any way or do anything bad as a result of it, then no. It is just curiosity.

How many times do you guys in the singles and dating section check your facebook account?
Q. Just curiosity, I check mine about every 4 to 6 hours since most of my cousins and relatives and my friends are on facebook. So how many times do you check it ??

A. I pretty much just have it consistently on when I'm online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment