Saturday, March 30, 2013

What is it going to cost me to start and run a facebook application for job searching ?

Q. I want to know what are going to be the costs to run a Facebook application. I want people to be able to create profiles and for companies to be able to post jobs on facebook to target the college crowd.

A. I don't think it'll cost you anything... Just time creating it...

How can i see usage of my facebook application?
Q. i have created a facebook application and approved
aslo added by many FB users, but there is no way to see the list of users using my applicarion. it's currently showing the number but not user details

A. its not possible. the best thing you could do is store each of your users uid in a database.

How do I make a progress bar in Facebook Application?
Q. How do I make a progress bar in my Facebook Application. As you see in some Facebook Games, they have a progress bar that tells them what they have done, such as: Bookmarked us, and then it will show in the progress bar.

How would I go about making one of these?

Thanks.

A. o really i don't know about the app but the progress bar under the photo appearss when you create your facebook and disapear whit the time




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment