Friday, March 29, 2013

how do I delete all those email addresses on Facebook login page?

Q. I occasionally spell my email wrong when i am logging on to facebook now every time i try .... When i type my email id in facebook login box it automatically gets typed..how to remove it? ... How to restore the email addresses on fb login page?

A. Delete The cookies on your browser :)

Tinychat is only allowing a Facebook login even though settings allow guests?
Q. I made a Tinychat and in the settings I allow guests to come in but when my friends try to come in it only shows the Facebook login and it won't even login in for them. What should I do?

A. Thats bull my friend sign in as guests on there all the time.

How can I more easily find friends and family on facebook without a facebook?
Q. I dont have a Facebook, however I still want to see the pages of my friends and family, however whenever i search for them on the internet, I always just get other people with the same names, and I cant seem to find a search thingy on the Facebook login page. Any tips?

A. That's going to be a challenge without actually getting a Facebook account. Aside from the search trouble you've cited, most Facebook pages are restricted so that only certain amounts of info are visible without you actually being friends with the person through Facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment