Friday, March 29, 2013

How do you get the paperclip icon back on facebook messages?

Q. The paperclip icon used attach files which is usually at the bottom of my facebook messages has vanished. Usually its next to the upload photos icon.

I've looked through all the account settings but cant find what the problem is. Any help would be aprreciated.
Can't Imagine I have tried to upload anything which is inappropriate, I rarely use Facebook and even then its just for work really.

Thanks anyway though.

Any other suggestions as to what it could be? Or any tips for how to get the Icon back. Really quite annoying as need to upload some files for a work project.

A. it is possible that facebook disabled that feature for you, because you may have abused it

How can I check my facebook messages and keep the notifications?
Q. I often check my facebook messages while im no break or in between classes. When I get home i forget all about them, and dont message back. Is there a way i can check my messages, and leave the notification up so i dont forget them?

A. No, there is no available feature like that.

How can I print out Facebook messages without having to use screenshots?
Q. I want to print Facebook messages that my boyfriend and I sent to each other before we started dating. Is there a way to make them "printable"?

A. Copy paste it, or simply download the full conversation to your pc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment