Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do I get a facebook business page App ID for my website on wordpress?

Q. I am trying to put a facebook social plugin on a website blog Im putting together on word press. But im having a hard time getting app ID for my facebook business page. PLEASE HELP!

A. you will probably want to ask this in the developer forum

http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/

Can I receive payment on my Facebook business page?
Q. I just created a facebook business page for my non-profit organization. Is it possible to attach an account (paypal, or something similar) where people who want to pay to sign up for my events or donate can do so through my facebook page? Thank you in advance!

A. Sure can post a paypal link on any web page/forum/social network. It wont be a button, just be descriptive in what the link is exactly. As far as I know this is permissible. Good luck

How can you search/add people on a facebook Business profile?
Q. I just created a facebook business profile for someone, however it will not let me search or anything. Only stay on that page, the search bar is nowhere to be found, it also has the new timeline which I hate (it was already that way, no choice). How can I search, add people..ect on a Business FB profile? I am very familiar with FB's personal profiles but not with Business ones..Any help appreciated, thx!

A. you Cant Add People on pages you have to use your Personal Profile and Have people like your page on facebook




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment