Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do you answer some of the lms statuses on Facebook?

Q. Ok, so I was wondering how to answer some of the lms statuses on Facebook. I already know how to answer your own lms for a tbh and lms for an inboxed tbh ones, but I don't know to answer your own lms for a rate, lms for best feature, lms and I'll do these, etc. ones. I'm not sure if this whole question made any sense or not and sorry if it doesn't, I'm kinda confused, lol. Please help!

A. I had to read this about 3 times to understand your question ._. Haha but If you have Someone like your status and you don't know what to write just dont do theirs. And if you say Lms for best feature you can just write down Personality. Hope this helps

How do I get my relationship status on Facebook to show on my timeline?
Q. How do I get my relationship status on Facebook to show on my timeline? I went in and set it to public and even locked everything else but it still wont show up on my timeline. Any ideas?

A. look really hard and if you can find it click the star button and it should make IT NICE AND BIG :) and if you cant find it go on ur bf/gf's profile and click the star button and it will show up on ur timeline good luck!

How do you show your relationship status on Facebook?
Q. I want to change my relationship status on facebook and show it to all my friends, but when I hit done and finished editing it doesn't show on my profile. How do I make it show?

A. Side bar box, click on the thing that says edit or something (mine says amend chest cuz it's Pirate English) and click the check mark on the box you want shown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment