Saturday, March 30, 2013

Any ideas of what to put on facebook statuses?

Q. Can you guys give me a big list of good funny facebook statuses? Cause sometimes i've been putting the same things over & over and i want to change it a little bit. So can you guys give me a long list liek for example can anyone help me with this? " you know youre fat if..." what funny thing can i say? Or what other thing can i replace instead of " you know youre fat?

A. try status shuffle. its an application that you can add to your profile. there are 1000's to choose from on loads of different topics.

Anyone know funny Facebook statuses about exams?
Q. I'm studying for exams, and I'd like to make some stressed friends laugh with a funny Facebook status about exams and studying and stuff. Something that will get a lot of "likes". Got anything?

A. the word studying, i believe was derived from "students dying"

What are some funny, yet dirty facebook status'?
Q. I'm looking for some funny facebook status' that can be thought of as dirty? Anyone got any ideas?

A. tired, gonna give my pillow head




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment