Sunday, March 31, 2013

how to start a Scrabble game on facebook?

Q. Someone sent me a request to start a Scrabble game. Facebook said that it wasnt available right now and to try again later. I waited, tried to start a game with him, but its not working.

A. Invite your friends...

What are some games Facebook that are fun, awesome and NOT boring?
Q. I've played games like Cafeland and Marketland but is there any games on Facebook that are fun and addicting? Zynga games were horrible and they were boring so I don't want games like that. What would you recommend?
I don't play any Zynga games because they are jackasses not trying to fix anything and replacing it with something else. So I need games that are not like Zynga games.

A. My nephew's been playing a lot of Dragon City lately. I don't think it's Zynga. You may want to check it out.

Are there games on Facebook that do not require one to have numerous neighbors?
Q. I have discovered that many games on Facebook require one to have numerous neighbors; either sooner or later, problems arise with continuing a game if one does not. I do not wish to make friends on Facebook with strangers; therefore, I have difficulty accumulating many neighbors for games. A list of games that do not require one to have numerous neighbors would be appreciated.

A. well games like uno, the price is right, wheel of fortune you don't really need neighbors for although its fun to have other ppl to play with.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment