Sunday, March 31, 2013

what price should I pay for facebook?

Q. Facebook IPO will begin selling placing in the morning.I am putting in a limited order for opening what price should i try to get? I have read the price is set at $38. i know I will have to pay more, will $40 be a safe price to place?

A. i think.. well, i'm not too clear on the idea, but i think what they meant was..
you know those "share this if you wanna..." and "like this if..." ?
I think they're paying the people who's are really popular.
Like Brandon Cyrus..

I have an interview with Morgan Stanley and i need help comming up with questions?
Q. I'm a freshman and have an interview for a possible internship and morgan stanley. what would be good question to ask? Like maybe about the new facebook ipo? or anything! help!

A. For what kind of job? Morgan Stanley has a lot of different areas that take interns (e.g., investment banking, equity research, investment management, private wealth management, financial operations). Obviously the questions you ask depend on what department you're interviewing in.

If this interview is coming up within the next few days, and you haven't done any informational interviewing with them yet, then I'd say you're an extremely long shot for getting a summer offer. Morgan Stanley is one of those places where you really have to talk to current employees as an integral part of the interview (i.e., courtship) process to show sufficient drive and interest (and to figure out how to "talk the talk", such as how to ask appropriate questions).

In lieu of talking with someone at the firm, you could ask around among your older classmates (seniors mostly) who have had similar internship experiences. There's so much more that you'd need to know about this interview than just what questions to ask--that's why I advise you to sit down and talk with someone who can help you face-to-face prior to the interview.

Should I invest my fortunes in Facebook?
Q. I wanna secure my future by buying stock shares. I think Facebook is a good stock investment cause it's popular and plus Weezy uses it. And Obama. Do you think the Facebook IPO will go up?

A. Not if you want to keep it. Facebook is advertising. That's really all. It's not technology like Google. Facebook price is generated by people who just want the stock. Even on this website, people have posted questions like how can they buy just 1 share of Facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment