Saturday, March 30, 2013

is there a cell phone that allows you to play your facebook games? Can you recommend a good cell phone?

Q. I have Sprint, have to stay with them because contract isn't up for another year but I can upgrade my phone now. I really want one were I can play my facebook games if that even exist, if not what are your thoughts and expediences on other types of phone models. I saw the new phone and it's out of stock until the end of summer.

A. Im sorry to say this but I dont think there is any phone available now that enable us to play facebook games. because some of the games requires Flash Player and that is something even iPhones are unable to install in. However if the games that you wanna play is something similar to Mafia Wars, School of Wizardry, Vampire Wars and etc, phones like iPhones are able too. =)) I hope that this can really help you.

How do I play my Facebook games on Mozilla Firefox?
Q. I cannot play my Facebook games on Firefox and don't know why, at first I was able to but now nothing, I can sign in but that's all. I tried updating it, clearing cookies, re-installing it but nothing works, I now have to use IE, can someone please help me with this problem.
I updated Flash player still nothing. What do I do now?

A. you should install adobe flash player from adobe official site then you can play these game mate.

Hope it will be useful.

What facebook games teens play the most?
Q. I was wondering what's the facebook or what are the facebook games that other teens play the most with.

Farmville seems the most popular FB game but it seems older people are more interested in it than teens.

A. mafia wars
farmville
frontierville
yoville
vampire wars
miscrits
happy aquariam
fishville
happy island
crazy coaster
epic coaster
cube field
crazy cabbie
fashion wars
mall world
cityville
5 bites
alphabet
bmx bike
cafe world
cafe life
any quizzes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment