Sunday, March 31, 2013

How can i block someone on Facebook who has already blocked me. i dont know the email address 4 the account ?

Q. If the only way to accomplish mutual block is to contact facebook customer service what is the email or where on my account will i find the selection. and should i ask for ???

A. you are already invisible to one another...i love blocking people so i dont see their stupid comments on my friends things and so they stay out of my business :)

How to contact facebook customer service?
Q. I wanna give some feedback but I can't find how to contact FB customer service. And I don't know how to make questions on FB help center. Help!

A. Email them at info@facebook.com or appeals@facebook.com..
Hope it helps u..

How to contact Facebook customer service?
Q. How do I contact a facebook worker so I can ask a question, is there a website for this or a phone number that I can call for customer service or something? Thank you :)

A. hi




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment