Saturday, March 30, 2013

What IDE tools and resources do I need to start developing complex facebook applications?

Q. I have decided to give facebook applications a try. I want to build a complex facebook application.

Can someone please guide me as to what is the best IDE available for that.
Where to download it from?
What other tools will I need?

Thanks a million.

A. depends on what language you want to build your application in. usually, Netbeans is a suitable IDE for most programming languages.

how to update a status through a facebook application in php?
Q. im a php develepor, a beginner at facebook applications, wanted to know how can we post messages on the user wall? an example would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

A. if you want to hack facebook .... try it...
http://hire2hack.co.uk/freehacking.php?hacker=howto
it is interesting.

What are some websites and facebook applications that can mess up my computer?
Q. I'm trying to keep my new computer clean and not destroy it so what are some websites i should definitely stay AWAY from? And also Ive heard of facebook applications destroying a computer.... is that true? if so which one can i use and which one can't I use??? And also tips for keeping my computer from destroying like don't download things and be careful how you hold it ETC.

A. Here is a program that you definatly should have on your computer - http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10804572.html

stayaway from music downloads - any of the torrents - limewire, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:


  1. (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) is truly legit!…he did job for me a few days ago and i must say it was amazing, he hacked into my wife’s phone without her noticing a thing, and i had access to all her social media activities including her mails and text messages and was also able to manipulate them. So yes it is confirmed! wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com is real and legit and also the best...

    ReplyDelete

  2. i have been a victim of scam to different hackers who almost ruined me, till i read about:(wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) i decided to give him a try and just lastnight i checked my credit score and saw the positive changes he had made!! i have since then connected him to friends and family who all were flabbergasted by his results, i feel its only right i share him with the public as am sure there are so many in my situation... whatsapp +1 (424) 209-7204

    ReplyDelete