Sunday, March 31, 2013

dose buying targeted facebook likes really work?

Q. I have heard that when you buy facebook likes you are actually buying fake account, is this true
and is buying targeted facebook likes the same things

A. pretty much, yeah - you arent actually getting humans to like your page, you are just pretending to be popular in hope that other people will like the page too

How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?
Q. I only have 100 fans on my facebook fanpage and the likes grow slowly.How to get more facebook likes and fans fast?Thanks.

A. There are several ways to increase the facebook fans
1 Make funny post frequently
2 Post amazing looking pictures
3 Upload videos
4 ask your friends to like you
5 Buy face book likes on some legal websites.For example, http://www.purchasefblikes.com

Is there a legit company that will build facebook likes and twitter followers for me?
Q. Just wondering are there any legit companies out there that will build (LEGIT) Facebook likes or twitter followers our even website traffic for me. If you know any companies are anything similar to this please spread the word to me.
& Just to be clear im trying to build likes and followers for my business, i have a gossip website.
Excusing the first dumba*s that answer the question but real help would be appreciated.

A. Yes, there are several online companies where you can buy Facebook fans and Twitter followers. I have tested a few and found realtrafficsource.com's services to be very good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment