Thursday, March 28, 2013

What do your facebook friends know about groups you have joined?

Q. I am considering joining a group that deals with a controversial topic. I am not sure I want my facebook friends to know I am a member of the group. If I join the group, will that fact show up on my friends' news feed or on my mini-feed? Will my friends be able to see that I am a part of that group?

A. Yep they can easily because every activity which you performed got the wall post and by that your friends come to know about the activities.

How do I look offline to some of my facebook friends?
Q. I have a couple facebook friends that IM me with repetitive issues. Sometimes I don't want to write back but then I feel rude. I know there's a way to look offline even you are logged in, but is there a way to pick specific people who can't see I am online?

A. For this you need to have friend list to whom you don't wanna chat, you can create it in Accounts>Edit Friends>Click on Create List Button then Type the name of the list and select friends whom you wanna include in the list.. then click on the create list button..

After list has been created you can view it in Chat Window.. if it is not visible then when you click on chat window, click on Friend List and select the list to be visible.. Once it appears, then just click on the horizontally oval shape green small icon next to list just click on that it will change it to grey mode that means it makes you appear offline to those friends in the list.

Enjoy!

How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone?
Q. How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone

My friend has an android and Facebook added all of his friends to his contacts, is this possible on an iPhone? Thanks!

A. Download the facebook app for iphone if you haven't already.
In the facebook app, click on friends icon.
Then click on the top left icon which brings sync contacts page.
From there you will be able to add contacts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment