Saturday, March 30, 2013

How can I create a cute, artsy, unique facebook page/ profile?

Q. How can I create a cute, artsy, unique facebook page/ profile?
I already have a myspace, but all my friends have facebook and I'm sooo sick of myspace. I want my facebook profile to be set up in a cool order or way thats unique though n artsy cause I lovvve design! I kno you can't really do much w/ facebook but even a cool arrangement idea would be nice. Thanks:)!

A. Hmm I really don't know how you would set up ur page but decorate ur profile pic and put some designs on it and just make it look cute!

How to implement a facebook gallery into a website?
Q. I am a freelance graphic designer, and as a such, having a good portfolio website is very important. however, my knowledge of web design and programming is limited. I've created myself a portfolio site www.neveronedesign.3owl.com and a corresponding facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neverone-design/490262371018076

Now, for galleries on the portfolio website, I used an <iframe> code i got by uploading my pictures on photosnack.com, and they are static, which means they aren't really made to be changed on daily basis.

However, on the facebook page, I've created a gallery where I constantly upload my works that i apply on a contest website called 99designs.com

What I would like to know is: is there a way to implement a facebook gallery from a facebook page into a standard website created in html and css so that, every time i upload a new photo on the facebook page, the very same photo appears in the corresponding gallery on my portfolio website?

I know that i can create an iframe linking it to that facebook page, but that really isn't what I want, because I don't want other facebook links and options in the portfolio gallery, I just want the pictures to appear, and, if possible, that the gallery looks the same as the other elements in the webpage (i have made a central css file, where i determined background, font size, color etc.)

A. The sample application you are building in this tutorial is a Facebook application called fbFlexBook. The main application page (and the profile box for the application) will present a list of the user's photo albums on Facebook, each showing the name of the album and how many photos are in that album. Clicking on any of the album names will bring the visitor to a Facebook canvas page that contains a Flex-built slideshow application, which retrieves the photos in the selected album from Facebook and presents them to the user.

I am a Graphic Designer. Can i offer designing and maintaining Facebook pages as one of my services?
Q. I am a Graphic Designer. Can i offer designing and maintaining Facebook pages as one of my services? I will do things like design a profile picture with Logo and fill in all the info and post specials or whatever every now and then, update statuses etc.

A. Depends The Cost ! I Think That People Would be more willing to do it them self for free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment