Sunday, March 31, 2013

How do I create custom Facebook layouts?

Q. I want create custom facebook layouts, but how do I do it and have the codes to copy and paste so the layout will show up on my facebook page?

A. You won't be able to create a facebook layout as facebook does not enable HTML codes, which is what you need to customize your page like Myspace.

And don't get scammed either as this is absolutely impossible.

How do I hide my friends on the new facebook layout?
Q. I want to hide my friends list on the new facebook layout if that's possible? Please & thank you~

A. HOW TO HIDE YOUR FRIENDS FROM EVERYBODY [INCLUDING FRIENDS] JUNE 2010!

1) LOGIN
2) CLICK ACCOUT
3) CLICK PRIVACY SETTINGS
4) THE SETTINGS ARE SOMEHWAT "HIDDEN" FROM" THE MAIN SECTION - UNDER "Basic directory information" AT THE TOP OF THE PRIVACY SETTINGS PAGE CLICK "veiw settings"
5) NEXT TO "see my friend list" CLICK THE DROP DOWN MENU & PICK AN OPTION!
6) IF YOU WANT TO HIDE FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING FRIENDS CLICK "custom" AND SELECT "only me"

HOW TO CHECK IT WORKED!

1) AT THE TOP OF THE SAME PAGES CLICK "preveiw my profile"
2) WHERE IT SAYS "start typing a friends name" TYPE IN THE NAME OF A PERSON WHO IS USALLY ABLE TO VEIW ALL YOUR INFORMATION
3) LOOK AT THE SIDE AND YOU CAN ONLY SEE THE FRIENDS YOU BOTH SHARE "mutal friend" BOX!

How exactly do I unprivate my facebook profile picture?
Q. I don't know why but my profile pictures are automatically always custom set so that only I can view them. I tried deleting it then reuploading the same picture again to see if I get the option, but I don't. I don't see where I can go on "Privacy Settings" either to do this, but maybe I'm missing something.... So, how do I change the way this is set, and with this new facebook layout?

A. Go to your profile. On the left side click "Photos". On the bar where it says "(Your name)'s Photos", to the right of that, click "See All Photos". Under your profile picture, click the little icon with 2 people on it. Now you can change it however you want, Everyone, Friends of Friends, Friends, Custom or only You.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment