Saturday, March 30, 2013

How to sync Facebook photos with my contacts?

Q. I can't get my friends Facebook photos to sync with my contacts already on my phone. I tried syncing all my friends on Facebook with my contacts, but even then their photos weren't there. I tried using syncmypix, and that didn't work either. I have a Galaxy S2. I just don't know what else to do? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

A. Here is the better page for you.

How do you delete pictures from the facebook photo up loader?
Q. I have downloaded the facebook photo up loader where it shows you the pictures in certain files, and you choose the ones you want to up load by clicking on them and they become hi-lighted. But I'm getting annoyed with it because I have so many pictures on my computer that I can never find the new ones. How can I delete the old ones? I've tried right clicking them, and selecting the ones I want to delete, but nothing seems to work.

A. Instead of trying to delete photos via facebook photo uploader, I would suggest you first sort the pictures on your computer. For that, you can go to the folder where you have pictures, right click anywhere, choose "Arrange Icons By", and then "Modified". It will sort the pictures by date. You can also choose to see "Details" of pictures where it will show dates of the pictures. After that, it will become very easy for you to select the latest pictures, and you can copy all latest pics to a different folder. Then, just use that folder for uploading photos to facebook.

Hope this helps.

How can I move my FaceBook photos over to Instagram? Or how can I move saved photos on my phone or ipad to ins?
Q. How can I move my Facebook photos over to Instagram? Or how can I move saved photos on my phone or ipad to instagram?

Please advance.

A. I was always wondering this to




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment