Thursday, March 14, 2013

How to disable people from messaging me on Facebook?

Q. I want to disable messaging on Facebook. Not chats. Cause people send me many spams and more. Please reply if you do know. Thanks! If you want 10 points, give me understandable replies.

A. Only your confirmed friends can message you ,you can't disable your friends from messaging you]
Account ---> Privacy settings ---> Basic Directory Information ---> View settings ---> Send me messages ---> Friends only.
Click the "Preview My Profile" button

Is it illegal to copy google pictures to facebook?
Q. I was going to create a new page on facebook and I was wondering if it is illegal to do this from google images, or if it's even possible. Thanks!

A. You have to check the website that the image is from. Google Images is just like a directory or index (think of the Yellow Pages) of millions of images on the Internet. You have to determine yourself whether the image will be allowed to be used.

Just as a note, pretty much 99% of the time, the copyright holder (if there is one) will let you use it if it's not for commercial/business use and it's not being used offensively. To be safe, though, just send a quick email to the person whose website the image came from.

(You can check the source of the image by clicking on the image and then clicking on "Website for this image")

Where can I find the most popular facebook apps?
Q. I'm doing a little research of social network gaming apps. Just curious if there is a place that keeps current information on the most popular gaming applications on facebook.
I know sites like zynga and snapfish have very popular games like mafia wars, farmville, farm town and resturant city.
If you know of any site that keeps or knows count of the numbers of users using an app let me know.

A. Just go to the facebook applications directory on facebook you can find every application there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment