Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to link a blog and facebook?

Q. I am looking for the idiot version of how to get a facebook share button and a facebook like button on my blog. I'm NOT looking to put my blog on facebook. Most of the sites I have gone to end up being tutorials for that. I am also NOT computer savy. Thanks

A. Yeah it's easy to make it. Just visit this page and create a like box and add the code given by them to your blog sidebar.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/

You can get share buttons using. addthis.com

How do I remove my facebook ( thus my real name) from google search engine ?
Q. I have seen this question asked man times but, the answers are all old, or at least seem to refer to an older version of facebook.

When I click privacy settings I get the following:

BASIC DIRECTORY INFORMATION
&
FACEBOOK SHARING

I don't see the option to remove my name from search engines anywhere

A. there is no such option yet, but would be handy.

Suddenly, my facebook share link does not work whereas it was working a few days ago, Why?
Q. If Yahoo! has stopped my facebook sharing, where is the notification or something?

A. I didn't get your question.
Share button is not showing in your Facebook account, report to Facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment