Friday, March 29, 2013

Its my picture on facebook but its not my profile?

Q. Hello, i have a problem when i look up my name on facebook my picture comes up but its not my profile !!! i dont know how to get rid of it i tried everything. is there a email for facebook tech support?

A. Look in the updates just under your message announcement. See if there is not something there or just reply to them. your image has been stolen and someone is goofing off saying it is you. You can try to get a message on there to say it is not you or have someone else go there. But much better to contact Facebook staff. Good luck. Anyone can take your photo as they can just copy it anytime. I have copied my kids and grandkid photos. Once you post it, it is sort of like public material. But to have your ID out there as to name and photo, that could be fraudulent and is certainly intended to deceive.

How do I unlock my yahoo account on my android phone when my yahoo password works on all other computers?
Q. My friend used my phone to access facebook and I have not been able to log into my yahoo email since. I keep getting the message that my password is locked. I have tried tech support at both verizon and Costco where I purchased my phone and they indicate that it is a problem with my yahoo account. I have no problem logging on to yahoo email on any other device.

A. My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.

I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck

What is the scope of the career in technical-support (tech-support) or application support?
Q. I wanted to know what is the scope of the career in tech-support? Is this a good career??

A. Hi,
You can contact people working in the IT (information technology) segment. If u get a recommendation then any IT company will allow you for a office visit. You can post your request in my forum which is maintained for these kind of helps. Post a request at http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net/forum.html

Make contact with existing IT proffesionals and they can guide you. Just explore the sight, It provides you all kinds of info to get into IT industry,

Regards,
Varsha,
Owner of http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net
For any help, Just post at : http://www.itcompaniesinindia.net/forum.html
Follow in facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Prowd-of-Indian-Information-Technology/133796796666393
LET US GROW UP FOR EACH OTHER :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment