Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do I create custom Facebook layouts?

Q. I want create custom facebook layouts, but how do I do it and have the codes to copy and paste so the layout will show up on my facebook page?

A. You won't be able to create a facebook layout as facebook does not enable HTML codes, which is what you need to customize your page like Myspace.

And don't get scammed either as this is absolutely impossible.

How do they make custom tabs on facebook pages?
Q. tell me how do they add these tabs to the facebook pages? anyone??
http://bit.ly/cCOFDG

A. go to profile page.click on the + mark in tabs.Search available tabs & add.

How do i link my blog to my facebook page?
Q. I have already inserted a facebook like on my blog. But i want to insert a facebook page like so that visitors to my blog will be able to become fans of my facebook page. Thanks

A. The easy way to do this is by implementing the "like box" simply go to this link paste your pages url and click "get code" > then embed that code on your blog. In Wordpress use the custom html widget.

Go here to get like box:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment