Thursday, March 28, 2013

How do you show your relationship status on Facebook?

Q. I want to change my relationship status on facebook and show it to all my friends, but when I hit done and finished editing it doesn't show on my profile. How do I make it show?

A. Side bar box, click on the thing that says edit or something (mine says amend chest cuz it's Pirate English) and click the check mark on the box you want shown.

How do you make it so a certain person dosnt see your status on facebook?
Q. I want to put a status on facebook and i want to tag my boyfriend in it but i dont want three friends seeing it, and im just wondering how i would hide just my status from them, but my boyfriend has the people who i want to hide from seeing it as a friend, if it goes onto his wall, will they see it?

A. Yes his friends will see it, unless...
1. Your boyfriend hides it from his wall.
2. He deletes or blocks the people.
Option is probably the most common which people do but it could be risky as they could see it before he hides it. Why keep the status a secret, if you are scared on what they will say, you will not have to put the status.

If I blocked someones statuses on facebook, how do I make it to where I can see their statuses again?
Q. If I blocked someones statuses on facebook, how do I make it to where I can see their statuses again?

A. in your account preferences you can go to your blocked list and remove people from the list, meaning you can un-block them




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment